Areox Smart Digital Waterproof Fingerprint U-lock - Short Length
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
|Areox Smart Digital Waterproof Fingerprint U-lock - Short Length|
✓ Fingerprint entry, support 9 groups of users
✓ Fingerprint protective cover, 0.5s quick unlock
✓ Stainless steel lock beam, metal anti-theft lock body
✓ Durable and delicate
✓ Less than 15 percent battery reminder
✓ IP65 waterproof and dustproof
✓ Mechanical emergency key, no need to worry about no electricity, safer to use
|POWER SUPPLY MODE||USB power supply|
|BATTERY CAPACITY||260mAh built-in Li-ion battery|
|CHARGING TIME||1.5 - 2h|
|STANDBY TIME||12 months-long battery life|
|SHORT LENGTH SIZE||22.48 x 13.00 x 3.22 cm - Please see the last picture for our useful size guide.|
|DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT||Product weight: 1.3600 kg
Package weight: 1.5000 kg
|PACKAGE CONTENTS||Package Contents: 1 x Fingerprint Lock, 1 x Key, 1 x Charging Cable, 1 x English
HOW TO SET UP FINGERPRINTS
Administrator Account Setting:
- Push the cover to the right side before use the fingerprint lock
- Press the fingerprint sensor for 3-4 seconds until the blue light on, after hearing a click sound, you can enter the administrator's fingerprint.
- Put the finer set as the administrator account on the sensor, the blue will light off along with a click sound. Remove the finger and place it again, the blue will flash along with a click sound. Keep doing that for 10 times.
(please note that, the red lighting on during fingerprint recording means input failed, it can continue to be placed 10 times. The blue light is on along with a long click sound means the administrator's fingerprint input is successful. )
- When the blue light is on along with a long beep, then the light is off, the lock enters standby mode. The administrator account is set up successfully.
(When setting the administrator's fingerprint, no operation within 5 seconds, the lock will be into standby mode after red lighting on and then lighting off.)
Other Users Fingerprint Setting:
Only support 9 sets of user fingerprint storage.
Note: If you want to enter a new fingerprint but the number of fingerprints is full, you need to delete the fingerprint (this will delete all the fingerprints already entered) and re-set the fingerprint of the U-lock
- Press the fingerprint sensor until the blue and red lights flash alternately to verify the administrator's fingerprint.
(If the user's account is full, long pressing the fingerprint sensor until the red lighting on with two beeps, then the light is off and the lock gets into standby mode.)
- Place the administrator's finger on the fingerprint sensor. The blue light is on along with a click sound, and the user's fingerprint can be entered at this time.
(If the administrator's fingerprint verification is incorrect, the blue and red lights will continue to flash with 4 beeps, please try it again. Only 5 times for trying. If all fail, the indicator light goes out and enters standby mode.)
- Place the user's finger on the fingerprint sensor, and the blue light is off along with a click. Remove your finger and place it again, and the blue light flashes with a click. Repeat the same step for 10 times.
(please note that, the red lighting on during fingerprint recording means input failed, it can continue to be placed 10 times. The blue lighting on along with a long click sound means the administrator's fingerprint input is successful.)
- When the blue light is on with a long beep, then the light goes out and goes into standby. Then the user account is set successfully.
(When setting the users' fingerprint, no operation within 5 seconds, the lock will be into standby mode after red lighting on and then lighting off. User account settings failed, please try again.)
Keep your machine in top condition with experts on the ground to service your escooter. iScoot hold the largest range of escooters in Australia and can offer real, practical advice on how to get the most from your investment. Our Showroom Mechanical Experts offer a range of services including, repairs, servicings, warranty claims, test rides and trade ups. Visit our Electric Scooter Service Centre.
Our Price Match Guarantee is simple. We want to be the best Electric Scooter Store in Australia. That starts with us offering you the best prices possible. We think we can match any genuine price on offer.
*Applies to Electric Scooters only. Does not apply to Accessories and Parts.
Enjoy FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100, with super fast delivery to Brisbane Metro, Logan, Bayside and Ipswich! Freight times are provided by our carrier and may change with demand.
All orders under $100 will be charged the below rates.
Accessories - $10
Large Parts & Accessories - $19
Heavy Parts Shipping- $39
Deliveries can take between 3-7 business days depending on your location. For more information please contact us for a quote.
Deliveries are dispatched the next business day after the order has been placed.
Should there be an issue that prevents this from taking place, iScoot will endeavour to contact you to advise of any delays and work with you on an agreed outcome.
Please contact us if you have any queries.
30 Day Cooling Period
We get it, buying an eScooter can seem like a bit of a risk. That’s why iScoot make it easy to test a range of eScooters and can offer advice based on real-life experiences – not online reviews or word of mouth.
If you can’t get to our store, we offer our 30 day cooling off period. That means that if you have a change of heart or want to upgrade, it’s easy.
Return the unused merchandise in it’s original condition to our Brisbane Showroom at Unit 2, 32 Doggett St, Newstead 4006 (corner of Chester St) or call us on 1300 948 605 and we’ll help arrange the freight for you to get it back to us. 30 days starts from the date of purchase.
If you are still concerned, why not head over to our Buyers Guide or just give us a call?
Check out our Rules & Safety page for more information regarding electric scooters in your State.