Fingerprint entry, support 9 groups of users
Fingerprint protective cover, 0.5s quick unlock
Stainless steel lock beam, metal anti-theft lock body
Durable and delicate
Less than 15 percent battery reminder
Power supply mode: USB power supply
IP65 waterproof and dustproof
The lock beam is wrapped in PVC, which is delicate and durable.
Mechanical emergency key, no need to worry about no electricity, safer to use
Battery capacity: 260mAh built-in Li-ion battery
Charging time: 1.5 – 2h
Standby time: 12 months long battery life
NOTE: Long size: 30.00 x 13.00 x 3.22 cm – Please see the last picture for our useful size guide.
|Dimensions and Weight||Product weight: 1.3600 kg
Package weight: 1.5000 kg
|Package Contents||Package Contents: 1 x Fingerprint Lock, 1 x Key, 1 x Charging Cable, 1 x English|
How to setup finger prints:
Administrator Account Setting:
1. Push the cover to the right side before use the fingerprint lock
2. Press the fingerprint sensor for 3-4 seconds until the blue light on, afterÃÂ hearing a click sound, you can enter the administrator’s fingerprint.
3. Put the finer set as the administrator account on the sensor, the blue willÃÂ light off along with a click sound. Remove the finger and place it again, theÃÂ blue will flash along with a click sound. Keep doing that for 10 times.
(please note that, the red lighting on during fingerprint recording means inputÃÂ failed, it can continue to be placed 10 times. The blue light is on along with aÃÂ long click sound means the administrator’s fingerprint input is successful. )
4. When the blue light is on along with a long beep, then the light is off, theÃÂ lock enters standby mode. The administrator account is set up successfully.
(When setting the administrator’s fingerprint, no operation within 5 seconds,ÃÂ the lock will be into standby mode after red lighting on and then lighting off.)
Other Users Fingerprint Setting:
Only support 9 sets of userÃÂ fingerprint storage.
Note:ÃÂ If you want to enter aÃÂ new fingerprint but the number of fingerprints is full, you need to delete theÃÂ fingerprint (this will delete all the fingerprints already entered) and re-setÃÂ the fingerprint of the U-lock
1. Press the fingerprint sensor until the blue and red lights flash alternatelyÃÂ to verify the administrator’s fingerprint.
(If the user’s account is full, long pressing the fingerprint sensor until theÃÂ red lighting on with two beeps, then the light is off and the lock gets intoÃÂ standby mode.
2. Place the administrator’s finger on the fingerprint sensor. The blue light isÃÂ on along with a click sound, and the user’s fingerprint can be entered at thisÃÂ time.
(If the administrator’s fingerprint verification is incorrect, the blue and redÃÂ lights will continue to flash with 4 beeps, please try it again. Only 5 timesÃÂ for trying. If all fail, the indicator light goes out and enters standby mode.
3. Place the user’s finger on the fingerprint sensor, and the blue light is offÃÂ along with a click. Remove your finger and place it again, and the blue lightÃÂ flashes with a click. Repeat the same step for 10 times.
(please note that, the red lighting on during fingerprint recording means inputÃÂ failed, it can continue to be placed 10 times. The blue lighting on along with aÃÂ long click sound means the administrator’s fingerprint input is successful. )
4. When the blue light is on with a long beep, then the light goes out and goesÃÂ into standby. Then the user account is set successfully.
(When setting the users’ fingerprint, no operation within 5 seconds, the lockÃÂ will be into standby mode after red lighting on and then lighting off. UserÃÂ account settings failed, please try again.)