Tow Handle Reinforcement Bracket - 7075 Aluminium
Hurry! Only 22 Left in Stock!
- Carbonrevo Tow Handle Reinforcement Bracket - 7075 Aluminium
- This part is highly recommended if u are planning or are already using the tow handle as a foot rest.
- This reinforcement bracket will strengthen the base of the tow handle that is mounted to the scooter, preventing it from warping.
- Item is made from aerospace grade 7075 aluminium and professionally anodized.
- Longer Screws will be provided.
- Washers are not included, but do come with the handle if purchased at the same time.
- Fits only Dualtron models.
Keep your machine in top condition with experts on the ground to service your escooter. iScoot hold the largest range of escooters in Australia and can offer real, practical advice on how to get the most from your investment. Our Showroom Mechanical Experts offer a range of services including, repairs, servicings, warranty claims, test rides and trade ups. Visit our Electric Scooter Service Centre.
Our Price Match Guarantee is simple. We want to be the best Electric Scooter Store in Australia. That starts with us offering you the best prices possible. We think we can match any genuine price on offer.
*Applies to Electric Scooters only. Does not apply to Accessories and Parts.
Free Delivery Across Australia on all orders above $100
All orders under $100 will be charged the below rates:
|Large Parts & Accessories||$19|
Standard Freight Timeframes:
|QLD Metro||Up to 2 business days*|
|QLD Regional||Up to 5 business days*|
|Interstate Metro||4-7 business days*|
|7+ business days*|
* these are subject to change due to demand and our carrier service
Delivery times can vary depending on your location. Long distance remote communities can take several weeks to arrive. For more information please contact us for a quote.
Deliveries are dispatched by our logistics team on Monday, Wednesday and Friday afternoons only.
Should there be an issue that prevents this from taking place, iScoot will endeavour to contact you to advise of any delays and work with you on an agreed outcome.
Please contact us if you have any queries.
Check out our Rules & Safety page for more information regarding electric scooters in your State.