Tow Handle for Dualtron and Speedway 4/5
HSBC Interest Free 24 Months
Hurry! Only 5 Left in Stock!
- Carbonrevo Tow Handle for Dualtron and Speedway 4/5
- Ergonomic design with professional coating.
- Suitable for mounting rear lights, towing of other scooters or even as a foot rest for you.
- Carrying the scooter using this handle is highly not recommended as it may cause back injury due to the posture.
- Mounts to original holes on Dualtron & Speedway 4 models that has the M6 screw thread on the Rear Suspension. It is the same place where you mount the seat.
- Cannot be installed together with the seat.
- Screws & Black Washers are included.
- For Dualtron 3 and Thunder owners who wish to install both tow handle and mudguard together, please get the Adaptor for Tow Handle & Mudguard.
- For Spider Owners, please add the adaptor plate set too.
- For those planning to use as footrest too, please add Tow Handle Reinforcement Aluminium
Keep your machine in top condition with experts on the ground to service your eScooter. iScoot hold the largest range of eScooters in Australia and can offer real, practical advice on how to get the most from your investment. Our Showroom Mechanical Experts offer a range of services including, repairs, service, warranty claims, test rides and trade ups. Visit our Electric Scooter Service Centre.
Our Price Match Guarantee is simple. We want to be the best Electric Scooter Store in Australia. That starts with us offering you the best prices possible. We think we can match any genuine price on offer.
*Applies to Electric Scooters only. Does not apply to Accessories and Parts.
|Orders under $100||$19.95 Flat Rate|
|Orders over $100||FREE|
|Orders over 50kg||$99 Flat Rate|
Standard Freight Timeframes:
|QLD Metro||Up to 2 business days*|
|QLD Regional||Up to 5 business days*|
|Interstate Metro||4-7 business days*|
|7+ business days*|
|WA (small parcels)||
Due to external factors out of our control, we're experiencing delivery delays for Perth-bound small parcels.
At this stage, we estimate an additional 7 business days to the standard 7 day timeframe for WA deliveries. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
* these are subject to change due to demand and our carrier service
Please note: lead times for online only items can vary depending on the item, please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery. An order confirmation will be sent to your email immediately after you place an order and you will be further advised within 2-5 business days on an estimated time of arrival for your item(s).
Delivery times can vary depending on your location. Long distance remote communities can take several weeks to arrive. For more information please contact us for a quote.
Deliveries are dispatched by our logistics team on Monday, Wednesday and Friday afternoons only.
Should there be an issue that prevents this from taking place, iScoot will endeavour to contact you to advise of any delays and work with you on an agreed outcome.
Please contact us if you have any queries.
Check out our Rules & Safety page for more information regarding electric scooters in your State.