Why Do We Think Young Riders Will Love the Razor Rambler 16” Electric Cruiser?
Young riders will like riding this bike because it is made specifically with their requirements in mind. It has some unique features, such as:
- Vintage graphics that make it stand out from other bikes.
- Wide 16” air-filled tires for a smooth and steady ride on various terrains.
- Bright LED lights for visibility and safety during low light conditions.
- Sitting stylishly – Its banana-style seat gives the impression of riding a “chopper” motorbike.
- The rear-wheel drive enhances drive traction and ease of steering.
How Old Do You Need To Be To Ride the Razor Rambler 16” Electric Cruiser?
This electric bike is for 18-year-olds and above. However, they should always wear protective gear, such as helmets and knee pads.
What Is the Riding Experience Like on the Razor Rambler 16” Electric Cruiser?
It has a max range of up to 18.5km on a single charge, making it perfect for short rides around the neighbourhood or park. Its electric motor provides a smooth and effortless ride, giving your child more confidence in their biking skills.