iScoot Perks T&Cs
iScoot Perks: Loyalty Program
The #iScootPerks program is the customer loyalty program operated by iScoot (we, us, our) throughout Australia. By participating in our Loyalty Program, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
How to become a Member
- Membership to the #iScootPerks loyalty program open to all residents of Australia.
- To join the loyalty program, you must place an order via www.iscoot.com.au or in-store at Unit 2, 32 Doggett St, Newstead 4006.
- Once you have placed an order with us, your details will be available in our system and you will immediately start earning points.
- iScoot may grant or refuse membership in its absolute discretion.
- Each member is only permitted to have one membership which will be allocated to one nominated email address. Each email address may only be used for a single membership.
- All #iScootPerks loyalty program members have access to change their personal details at any time by filling out a new membership form or selecting to update details within their account.
Terms & Conditions of Membership
iScoot Perks loyalty program members will receive credit on their iScoot account to the value of one point for every dollar spent on any in-store or online purchases, at any participating iScoot Store.
- Members of #iScootPerks can also earn points by:
- Celebrating a birthday: 500 points
- Following @iscootaustralia on Instagram: 100 points
- Liking @iScootAustralia on Facebook: 100 points
- By referring a friend to shop online at www.iscoot.com.au or in-store, iScoot Perks members earn a $100 gift card. The referred person earns a $100 gift card as well.
- #iScootPerks points can be redeemed in the form of dollar discounts:
- 100 points equals $5 off
- 500 points equals $25 off
- 1000 points equals $50 off
- 1500 points equals $75 off
- 2000 points equals $100 off
- #iScootPerks loyalty program points, special offers and discounts are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash.
- #iScootPerks loyalty program members can view and change their contact details at any iScoot store.
- iScoot may offer special promotions to some or all #iScootPerks loyalty program Members from time to time. These offers may include additional terms and conditions.
- All special offers must be redeemed on the dates specified in the relevant additional terms and conditions.
- All special offers are subject to availability, which may vary between iScoot stores.
If you lose or no longer have access to your #iScootPerks loyalty program account, please present to an iScoot store and provide us with your contact details. iScoot will check the loyalty program database for your Membership. Providing you are an existing Member on the loyalty program database, we will update your details so you will regain access.
If, for any reason, iScoot is unable to confirm that you are an existing Member on the loyalty program database, you will be required to reapply by registering in store or online, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Such registration will be for a new membership and any points previously accumulated will not transfer to the new #iScootPerks membership.
Termination of #iScootPerks Membership
iScoot reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to suspend your membership in the event that large credit loads accumulate on your loyalty program account, pending investigation into the accumulation of such credit.
iScoot may terminate your membership if it considers you have used your loyalty program account fraudulently or otherwise in contravention of these terms and conditions or the Australian law.
iScoot reserves the right to remove credit incorrectly or accidentally added to your #iScootPerks loyalty program account, without notice to you.
Release of Liability
iScoot accepts no responsibility for any SMS, email or other mail not received by Members or for any delay in delivery due to technical disruptions or for any other reason.
iScoot is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either collected at the time you registered as a Member or during the course of your Membership, either caused by an iScoot employee in person or via phone or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this service, or for any other technical error, or a combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this service including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of Member's contact details.
iScoot is not liable for any damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with membership of the #iScootPerks loyalty program or with any of the special offers, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
If for any reason this service is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention or any other causes beyond the control of iScoot which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this service, iScoot reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the #iScootPerks loyalty program.
Members must not provide false or misleading information to iScoot and must not alter, reproduce, disclose or in any way interfere with the details of other Members. iScoot reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify or suspend and/or delete any credits or entitlements accrued by any Member who does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and may do so without notice to that Member.
iScoot reserves the right at its sole discretion to change these terms and conditions, the terms of any of its special offers or the iScoot loyalty program at any time without notice to you other than a general notice displayed at www.iscoot.com.au.