Aluminium Washers (Silver)
Hurry! Only 23 Left in Stock!
- Carbonrevo Aluminium Washers (Silver)
- Add that last finishing touch to your scooters with these all new Carbonrevo aluminium washers.
- Available in anodized black, blue, gold, green, gunmetal, orange, purple, red and silver, these washers feature Carbonrevo logo.
- All washers are constructed from aircraft grade aluminum and are matched up with long lasting stainless steel bolts.
- The Carbonrevo Aluminium Washer Pack include 4pc M6 25 + 6pc M6 16mm stainless steel dacromat coated bolts by default.
- The washers will fit any holes with screw thread bigger than 6mm.
- This pack is recommended for use on your scooters like covers, brackets, deck, etc..
- The M5 Screws fit Speedway 4, 5, Spider, Eagle Pro
- In most case if u are just adding the washers to your deck, U can use the original screws from the Dualtron.
Keep your machine in top condition with experts on the ground to service your escooter. iScoot hold the largest range of escooters in Australia and can offer real, practical advice on how to get the most from your investment. Our Showroom Mechanical Experts offer a range of services including, repairs, servicings, warranty claims, test rides and trade ups. Visit our Electric Scooter Service Centre.
Our Price Match Guarantee is simple. We want to be the best Electric Scooter Store in Australia. That starts with us offering you the best prices possible. We think we can match any genuine price on offer.
*Applies to Electric Scooters only. Does not apply to Accessories and Parts.
Free Delivery Across Australia on all orders above $100
All orders under $100 will be charged the below rates:
|Large Parts & Accessories||$19|
Standard Freight Timeframes:
|QLD Metro||Up to 2 business days*|
|QLD Regional||Up to 5 business days*|
|Interstate Metro||4-7 business days*|
|7+ business days*|
* these are subject to change due to demand and our carrier service
Delivery times can vary depending on your location. Long distance remote communities can take several weeks to arrive. For more information please contact us for a quote.
Deliveries are dispatched by our logistics team on Monday, Wednesday and Friday afternoons only.
Should there be an issue that prevents this from taking place, iScoot will endeavour to contact you to advise of any delays and work with you on an agreed outcome.
Please contact us if you have any queries.
Check out our Rules & Safety page for more information regarding electric scooters in your State.