Benelle GT60X Electric Scooter [PRE ORDER]
Price Beat Guarantee - Beat by 5%*
Our Price Beat Guarantee is simple: we want to be the best Electric Scooter Store in Australia. That starts with us offering you the best prices possible. We think we can match any genuine price on offer.
*Applies to Electric Scooters only. Does not apply to Accessories and Parts.
|Benelle GT60X Electric Scooter
|65KM/H (PRIVATE PROPERTY)
|DUAL 800W (3200W Peak Power)
|10" Solid Tyres
|Front & rear disc brakes
|Headlight, tail light, side light
|Front & rear suspension
|Speed, mode, headlight, battery, milage
|Eco, standard, sports
Unfolded: 1220mm (L) x 495mm (W) x 1260mm (H)
Folded: 1220mm (L) x 495mm (W) x 580mm (H)
*Max speed and range are calculated by the manufacturer under controlled factory conditions. Factors such as rider weight, terrain, hills, power mode and heavy acceleration can greatly reduce these figures.
- Actual colour of product may vary.
- Speed is limited to 25 km/h for public use.
- Maximum range will vary dependant on weight & type of use.
- Safety equipment (including helmets and protective gear) should always be worn when using electric scooters.
- The laws regarding the use of electric scooters vary between states/territories. Public use isn't permitted in all states/territories and licensing/registration requirements may apply. Customers should review these laws before purchasing an electric scooter.
NEW WARRANTY PERIOD*
From September 1st 2023, our Warranty Periods are superseded by iScoot's New Limited Warranty Period:
12 months/1000km across all components including Vehicle Body, Electrical and Battery. Australia's only 12-month Warranty.
*Please note: for orders made prior to September 1st 2023, the following Warranty Periods apply: iScoot Limited Warranty
Keep your machine in top condition with experts on the ground to service your eScooter. iScoot hold the largest range of eScooters in Australia and can offer real, practical advice on how to get the most from your investment.
Our Showroom Mechanical Experts offer a range of services including, repairs, service, warranty claims, test rides and trade ups. Visit our Electric Scooter Service Centre.
SCOOTER SAFETY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THE FOLLOWING CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION RELATING TO THE SAFETY, USE, LAWS AND TERMS OF PURCHASE OF YOUR NEW ELECTRIC SCOOTER.
When purchasing any electric scooter (e-scooter) from iScoot, you:
- Agree to being solely responsible and liable for violation of any laws, rules, regulations, and/or ordinances whilst riding the e-scooter.
- Agree to being solely responsible and liable for any and all consequences, claims, demands, causes of action, losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses, penalties, lawyers' fees, judgements, fees and/or disbursements of any kind or nature whatsoever, whether foreseeable or unforeseeable, and whether known or unknown, as a result of your actions whilst riding any e-scooter bought from iScoot.
- Acknowledge and accept that you must wear a helmet that meets the AS/NZS 2063:2008 standard certification ("Permitted Helmet") as varied by federal regulation and all times while riding iScoot e-scooters, whether required by law or not.
- Acknowledge that accidents, personal injuries, death and other harm can happen when you are operating an e-scooter purchased from iScoot, including as a result of falling, collisions, encountering hidden obstacles and varying terrain and aggravation of existing health conditions.
- Acknowledge that you have been warned about these possibilities, and you assume all risk in relation to the operation of iScoot purchased e-scooters. This provision will constitute a "risk warning" for the purposes of any applicable law and may operate to exclude or limit any rights you might otherwise have against iScoot.
I agree to the aforementioned terms of purchase, safety and pre-sale checklist as advised to me by iScoot at the time of my purchase, and acknowledge my responsibilities under these terms.
I will endeavour to have my scooter serviced regularly, but especially at 3, 6 and 12 months. I understand service is essential to ensure faults are minimised in everyday use. Failure to adhere to a service plan, may void supplier warranties.
I will familiarise myself with the current state and territory laws regarding electric scooters, and shall not hold iScoot Australia responsible for any infringements or breaches of traffic and road laws, under any circumstances.
(*) iScoot Australia is released from any liabilities in relation to a request to de-restrict your scooter. iScoot will assist you to access further scooter settings, but will not modify or alter manufacturer speed settings, remove hard restriction cables, adjust kick start settings, acceleration or ABS braking without a signed release.