Globber PRIMO Foldable Wood & Lights Kids Scooter - Various Colours [ONLINE ONLY]
HSBC Interest Free 24 Months
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Globber Primo Foldable Wood Kids 3 Wheeled Push Scooter w/ Lights & Anodized TBar
(*) Please note this item is not currently on display in our Brisbane showroom.
Globber is an award-winning brand, recognised for its innovative designs and unmatched functionality across its toddler scooters with seat, balance bikes & tricycles, kids/adults scooters, stunt electric scooters for all ages.
Our first-ever wide 7-ply wooden scooter is packed with all of PRIMO FOLDABLE’s patents and features but it’s designed with a 100\% sustainable wooden deck with antislip grip tape and laser engraved sides, and comes with light-up LED front wheels.
- Wide 7-ply wooden deck with a dual-colour anti-slip grip tape and laser engraved sides on a low metal reinforced structure
- Patented folding system with a safe and easy side push button. Trolley mode compatible
- Two battery-free LED light-up high-quality and high-rebound 121mm front PU casted wheels, which flash in red, green and blue, and one 80mm rear PU casted wheel, mounted on ABEC 5 bearings
- Comfortable and durable dual-colour TPR ergonomic grips
- 3-height adjustable aluminium T-bar with an anti-scratch sleeve inside the anodized coloured column
- Extra-long and wide bi-injection composite rear brake delivers brake efficiency and prolongs wheel longevity
- Patented steering lock button fixes the steering system of the two front wheels to only move forward & backward
|Globber PRIMO Foldable Wood & Lights Scooter|
|MODEL||PRIMO Foldable Wood & Lights Scooter|
|MAX LOAD||50 KG|
H: 67.5 - 77.5cm / L: 56cm / W: 28cm
Keep your machine in top condition with experts on the ground to service your eScooter. iScoot hold the largest range of eScooters in Australia and can offer real, practical advice on how to get the most from your investment. Our Showroom Mechanical Experts offer a range of services including, repairs, service, warranty claims, test rides and trade ups. Visit our Electric Scooter Service Centre.
Our Price Match Guarantee is simple. We want to be the best Electric Scooter Store in Australia. That starts with us offering you the best prices possible. We think we can match any genuine price on offer.
*Applies to Electric Scooters only. Does not apply to Accessories and Parts.
|Orders under $100||$19.95 Flat Rate|
|Orders over $100||FREE|
|Orders over 50kg||$99 Flat Rate|
Standard Freight Timeframes:
|QLD Metro||Up to 2 business days*|
|QLD Regional||Up to 5 business days*|
|Interstate Metro||4-7 business days*|
|7+ business days*|
|WA (small parcels)||
Due to external factors out of our control, we're experiencing delivery delays for Perth-bound small parcels.
At this stage, we estimate an additional 7 business days to the standard 7 day timeframe for WA deliveries. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
* these are subject to change due to demand and our carrier service
Please note: lead times for online only items can vary depending on the item, please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery. An order confirmation will be sent to your email immediately after you place an order and you will be further advised within 2-5 business days on an estimated time of arrival for your item(s).
Delivery times can vary depending on your location. Long distance remote communities can take several weeks to arrive. For more information please contact us for a quote.
Deliveries are dispatched by our logistics team on Monday, Wednesday and Friday afternoons only.
Should there be an issue that prevents this from taking place, iScoot will endeavour to contact you to advise of any delays and work with you on an agreed outcome.
Please contact us if you have any queries.
Check out our Rules & Safety page for more information regarding electric scooters in your State.